Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So I finally got around to it !

Hello all !

For some reason, I don't like making the 'first post' post, but here it is, the first post on my new blog. Why this blog ? A mix of an interest to share, requests from friends and a slight touch of hope of Internet fame for my amazing cooking skill. Yes, I'm often sarcastic !  But really, I'm a business student who comes from a family of great cooks and naturally started cooking myself. I have a certain knack for creating great dishes in a very simple and easy-to-do way, which my friends tell me !

But, I'm also interested in gourmet cooking, specifically molecular cooking and finding new random creative ways to present flavor and texture. So, there will also be many blog posts on flavour pairing, presentation, strange experiments and hopefully some wonderful creations !

and last, we'll talk alot about wine my second favourite "past-time", second only to my love for food ! How to taste, why, who, what.. and so on !

I'm definitely no big time chef, or have any knowledge of food or wine really, but i can still have fun with it, and share that, something I want to share with people reading this ! So if your slightly interested in food and wine, I hope you enjoy my blog !

0 comments:

Post a Comment